We want you!
Are you a specialist in visualisation and data processing with DeltaGen as well as using switching logics? We are offering an environment in which you can apply your expertise directly on behalf of our renowned customers on site.
- Preparation of 3D models in the DeltaGen software
- Data collection
- Data preparation
- Switching logic
- 3 years of professional experience in 3D-DetaGen and configurator.
- Knowledge of Cinema 4D, Maya, VRED, Blender or a similar 3D tool is desirable.
- Data prep, texturing, shading, lighting and logic switching in DeltaGen.
- Knowledge of Maya or a similar 3D tool is desirable.
- Structured work process in highly developed process/pipeline.
- Ability to prioritise.
- Experience in automotive sector CGI.
Preferred, but not required
- Experience in automotive sector CGI preferred.
- Modelling experience preferred.
- Knowledge of CATIA V5 or similar CAD tools preferred.
- Knowledge of VR and high-end visualisation in marketing and film are also preferred.
Effekt-Etage is a team of 40 international and award-winning staff who work on forward-looking
multimedia projects in the centre of the digital and creative hotspot of Berlin. Our corporate culture is characterised by teamwork, innovative thinking, vision and passion for what we do. Our attention to detail and our pioneering spirit is reflected throughout numerous 3D, interactive and virtual reality projects. Our customers and partners include industrial customers such as Audi, BMW and VW as well as renowned creative agencies.
Sounds like a perfect match for you? Do you want to get to know us? Then send us your application, stating your earliest start date and your salary expectations, to: email@example.com
Your contact person is Daniel Kipping.