We want you!
Do you fancy creating breath-taking, photorealistic environments? Do you have a passion for state-of-the-art 3D production techniques and are you dedicated to creating hard-surface assets and whole environments?
We offer you a multifaceted, challenging and varied job, where you have the opportunity to create photorealistic assets and environments for well-known customers from the automotive and media & entertainment sectors.
With us, you can expect short decision-making paths with flat organisational structures and highly exciting digital projects.
- In close cooperation with our technical artists and developers, you will create photorealistic real-time 3D environments in Unreal Engine for a variety of different applications in the fields of visualisation, interactive applications, and virtual and augmented reality.
- You will work independently and in a team on photorealistic organic and hard-surface assets based on style guides and concept art.
- You will design environments from scratch and guide your assets through the entire production process, including sculpting, high poly to low poly, texture and geometry optimisation, building modular sets, and material creation.
- Together with our art directors, you will illuminate scenes and optimise the look and post-processing of the projects.
- You have gained relevant work experience.
- You are proficient in PBR workflows and hard-surface modelling.
- You are able to create well-structured low poly models based on high poly models.
- You have an eye for set design, photorealistic visualisations and the spatial structure of environments.
- You have sound knowledge in creating modular sets with Unreal Engine.
- You have some experience of working with the Substance Suite.
- Team spirit, self-motivation and the ability to act independently are a matter of course for you.
Effekt-Etage is a team of 40 international and award-winning staff who work on forward-looking multimedia projects in the centre of the digital and creative hotspot of Berlin. Our corporate culture is characterised by teamwork, innovative thinking, vision and passion for what we do. Our attention to detail and our pioneering spirit is reflected throughout numerous 3D, interactive and virtual reality projects. Our customers and partners include industrial customers such as Audi, BMW and VW as well as renowned creative agencies.
Sounds like a perfect match to you? Do you want to get to know us? Then send us your application with your portfolio, stating your earliest start date and your salary expectations.
Your contact person is Daniel Kipping.
We are looking forward to meeting you!