We want you!
Do you fancy creating breath-taking, photorealistic environments? Do you have a passion for state-of-the-art 3D production techniques and are you dedicated to creating hard-surface assets and whole environments?
We offer you a multifaceted, challenging and varied job, where you have the opportunity to create photorealistic assets and environments for well-known customers from the automotive and media & entertainment sectors.
With us, you can expect short decision-making paths with flat organisational structures and highly exciting digital projects.
- In close cooperation with our technical artists and developers, you will create photorealistic real-time 3D environments in Unreal Engine for a variety of different applications in the fields of visualisation, interactive applications, and virtual and augmented reality.
- You will work independently and in a team on photorealistic organic and hard-surface assets based on style guides and concept art.
- You will design environments from scratch and guide your assets through the entire production process, including sculpting, high poly to low poly, texture and geometry optimisation, building modular sets, and material creation.
- Together with our art directors, you will illuminate scenes and optimise the look and post-processing of the projects.
- You have gained relevant work experience.
- You are proficient in PBR workflows and hard-surface modelling.
- You are able to create well-structured low poly models based on high poly models.
- You have an eye for set design, photorealistic visualisations and the spatial structure of environments.
- You have sound knowledge in creating modular sets with Unreal Engine.
- You have some experience of working with the Substance Suite.
- Team spirit, self-motivation and the ability to act independently are a matter of course for you.
Sounds like a perfect match for you? Do you want to get to know us? Then send us your application, stating your earliest start date and your salary expectations, to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Your contact person is Jörg Gutzke.