We want you!
Do you fancy tackling challenging digital projects? Do you love new technologies and enjoy working in project management and customer consulting?
We offer you a multifaceted, challenging and varied job, where you have the opportunity to contribute and develop your knowledge and passion for project management and digital marketing.
With us, you can expect short decision-making paths with flat organisational structures and highly exciting digital projects instead of constant pitches or the next conventional rollout campaign.
- As Project Manager, you will work on the development and implementation of our 3D, interactive, app or virtual and augmented reality projects.
- You will be independently and autonomously responsible for the preparation, followup and implementation of projects and sub-projects.
- The preparation of projects ranges from initial contact, consulting and quotation calculation to creating and holding customer presentations.
- Project implementation includes project management, resource planning and project controlling. You will also oversee and be responsible for meeting deadlines and quality requirements. You will always keep an eye on the customer, costs, the progress of the service and the budget, and implement countermeasures in the event of any foreseeable problems.
- You will control and optimise working processes within the team and further develop project management methods and procedures to improve project performance.
- You will be the internal and external point of contact for project coordination and communication.
- You will advise our customers on all project-relevant topics.
- You will be responsible for establishing and maintaining a trusting relationship with our customers and partners.
- You will take care of project documentation during the follow-up work for the projects
- You have gained relevant work experience.
- You have project experience in the planning and implementation of digital projects.
- You have already gained initial experience on the agency or company side.
- You have sound knowledge in the field of web technologies and, ideally, in the 3D animation and mobile field.
- You have good knowledge of common MS Office applications and presentation techniques.
- You have solid knowledge of typical project management software (e.g. MS Project, ActiveCollab, Confluence, …).
- You are fluent in spoken and written English.
- Your work is structured, careful and oriented towards problem-solving.
- You demonstrate a high degree of independence, commitment, communication skills and reliability.
- Team spirit, self-motivation and the ability to act independently are a matter of course for you.
- In addition to your professional qualifications, you impress with your confident manner and personality.
Effekt-Etage is a team of 40 international and award-winning staff who work on forward-looking multimedia projects in the centre of the digital and creative hotspot of Berlin. Our corporate culture is characterised by teamwork, innovative thinking, vision and passion for what we do. Our attention to detail and our pioneering spirit is reflected throughout numerous 3D, interactive and virtual reality projects. Our customers and partners include industrial customers such as Audi, BMW and VW as well as renowned creative agencies.
Sounds like a perfect match to you? Do you want to get to know us? Then send us your application with your portfolio, stating your earliest start date and your salary expectations.
Your contact person is Daniel Kipping.
We are looking forward to meeting you!