We want you!
Do you fancy creating state-of-the-art visualisations and interactive applications with Unreal Engine? Do you have a passion for developing workflows, plugins and visualisation pipelines, and optimising performance?
We offer you a multifaceted, challenging and varied job, where you have the opportunity to work as a link between artists and developers for well-known customers from the automotive and media & entertainment sectors.
With us, you can expect short decision-making paths with flat organisational structures and highly exciting digital projects.
- As a bridge between artists and developers, you will be responsible for developing and implementing art pipelines, tools and plugins for a variety of different applications in the areas of visualisation, interactive applications, and virtual and augmented reality.
- You will work closely with our art directors, creative directors and other departments to realise the creative vision of the project.
- You will use Unreal Engine to create quality and performance benchmarks for various projects and pipelines.
- You will create various in-editor tools based on Unreal Engine’s scripting capabilities (Blueprints, Python, C++)
- You will devise and test new methods of content creation and develop tools for classic 3D programs such as C4D, Blender and 3ds Max.
- You have gained relevant work experience.
- You have sound knowledge of Unreal Engine 4.
- You are proficient in PBR workflows and have considerable experience in optimising modern visualisation pipelines.
- You have experience with Blueprints, Python and C++.
- You have already developed your first in-editor tools and scripts.
- Team spirit, self-motivation and solution-oriented action are a matter of course for you.
Effekt-Etage is a team of 40 international and award-winning staff who work on forward-looking multimedia projects in the centre of the digital and creative hotspot of Berlin. Our corporate culture is characterised by teamwork, innovative thinking, vision and passion for what we do. Our attention to detail and our pioneering spirit is reflected throughout numerous 3D, interactive and virtual reality projects. Our customers and partners include industrial customers such as Audi, BMW and VW as well as renowned creative agencies.
Sounds like a perfect match to you? Do you want to get to know us? Then send us your application with your portfolio, stating your earliest start date and your salary expectations.
Your contact person is Daniel Kipping.
We are looking forward to meeting you!