We want you!
Do you fancy creating state-of-the-art visualisations and interactive applications with Unreal Engine? Do you have a passion for developing workflows, plugins and visualisation pipelines, and optimising performance?
We offer you a multifaceted, challenging and varied job, where you have the opportunity to work as a link between artists and developers for well-known customers from the automotive and media & entertainment sectors.
With us, you can expect short decision-making paths with flat organisational structures and highly exciting digital projects.
- As a bridge between artists and developers, you will be responsible for developing and implementing art pipelines, tools and plugins for a variety of different applications in the areas of visualisation, interactive applications, and virtual and augmented reality.
- You will work closely with our art directors, creative directors and other departments to realise the creative vision of the project.
- You will use Unreal Engine to create quality and performance benchmarks for various projects and pipelines.
- You will create various in-editor tools based on Unreal Engine’s scripting capabilities (Blueprints, Python, C++)
- You will devise and test new methods of content creation and develop tools for classic 3D programs such as C4D, Blender and 3ds Max.
- You have gained relevant work experience.
- You have sound knowledge of Unreal Engine 4.
- You are proficient in PBR workflows and have considerable experience in optimising modern visualisation pipelines.
- You have experience with Blueprints, Python and C++.
- You have already developed your first in-editor tools and scripts.
- Team spirit, self-motivation and solution-oriented action are a matter of course for you.
Sounds like a perfect match for you? Do you want to get to know us? Then send us your application, stating your earliest start date and your salary expectations, to: email@example.com
Your contact person is Jörg Gutzke.