We want you!
Do you love interactive design and unique user experiences? Do you have a passion for new technologies, new trends and new tools?
We offer you a multifaceted, challenging and varied job, where you have the opportunity to develop cross-platform, interactive real-time applications for well-known customers from the automotive and media & entertainment sectors.
With us, you can expect short decision-making paths with flat organisational structures and very exciting digital projects.
- In close cooperation with our technical and environment artists, you will create interactive applications for a variety of different purposes in the fields of visualisation, interactive applications, and virtual and augmented reality.
- You will work independently and in a team on the agile implementation of functional prototypes based on ideas and concepts.
- You will support the team by researching and evaluating new technologies in the field of real-time visualisation.
- You will contribute innovative ideas on the quality assurance and further development of internal workflows and pipelines.
- You have gained relevant work experience.
- You have very good knowledge of programming with C++ and creating blueprints.
- You are proficient in the development and optimisation of applications for various devices, incl. AR/VR.
- You have sound knowledge of 3D pipelines and real-time visualisation.
- You are experienced in working with versioning tools, such as Git and Perforce.
Effekt-Etage is a team of 40 international and award-winning staff who work on forward-looking multimedia projects in the centre of the digital and creative hotspot of Berlin. Our corporate culture is characterised by teamwork, innovative thinking, vision and passion for what we do. Our attention to detail and our pioneering spirit is reflected throughout numerous 3D, interactive and virtual reality projects. Our customers and partners include industrial customers such as Audi, BMW and VW as well as renowned creative agencies.
Sounds like a perfect match to you? Do you want to get to know us?
Then send us your application with your portfolio, stating your earliest start date and your salary expectations, to: email@example.com
Your contact person is Daniel Kipping.
We are looking forward to meeting you!