Creative Developer | Unreal Engine (m/f/d)
We want you!
Do you love interactive design and unique user experiences? Do you have a passion for new technologies, new trends and new tools?
We offer you a multifaceted, challenging and varied job, where you have the opportunity to develop cross-platform, interactive real-time applications for well-known customers from the automotive and media & entertainment sectors.
With us, you can expect short decision-making paths with flat organisational structures and very exciting digital projects.
- In close cooperation with our technical and environment artists, you will create interactive applications for a variety of different purposes in the fields of visualisation, interactive applications, and virtual and augmented reality.
- You will work independently and in a team on the agile implementation of functional prototypes based on ideas and concepts.
- You will support the team by researching and evaluating new technologies in the field of real-time visualisation.
- You will contribute innovative ideas on the quality assurance and further development of internal workflows and pipelines.
- You have gained relevant work experience.
- You have very good knowledge of programming with C++ and creating blueprints.
- You are proficient in the development and optimisation of applications for various devices, incl. AR/VR.
- You have sound knowledge of 3D pipelines and real-time visualisation.
- You are experienced in working with versioning tools, such as Git and Perforce.
Sounds like a perfect match to you? Do you want to get to know us?
Then send us your application with your portfolio, stating your earliest start date and your salary expectations, to: email@example.com
Your contact person is Jörg Gutzke.
In the heart of the digital-creative metropolises Berlin and Munich, our 50-strong international and award-winning team works. We work in an agile manner, but are not just “sprinting”. Having fun at work and a good work-life balance are just as natural to us as treating each other with respect. What makes us different are the most diverse characters, who together shape forward-looking projects and set benchmarks. With calmness and composure as well as a willingness to perform, we believe in having the courage to leave familiar paths behind. Only in this way can we discover new things. We would like to live this innovative power together with you and further expand our position as the shapers of tomorrow in visual brand and product staging.
We are looking forward to meeting you!
back to overview