We want you!
Do you enjoy photorealistic renderings? Are you fascinated by new technologies for product visualisation? Do you work in a committed and creative way?
We offer you a multifaceted, challenging and varied job, where you have the opportunity to create visualisations for well-known customers from the automotive and media & entertainment sectors.
With us, you can expect short decision-making paths with flat organisational structures and very exciting digital projects.
• You will support our experienced digital artists in implementing challenging and innovative product visualisations, primarily for moving images and stills for automotive manufacturers in the premium sector.
• You will be involved in the entire production process from preparing the 3D data set to delivering the final renderings.
• You will be responsible for scene setup in Cinema 4D and work independently in the areas of lighting, texturing and material/shader development with Cinema 4D and Redshift.
• You will provide support in concept development and create style frames and look moods for aesthetic and photorealistic image composition.
• In collaboration with our digital artists, you will constantly further develop our production pipeline.
• You have already worked within graphics/design, ideally with a focus on 3D.
• You have professional experience in photorealistic 3D product visualisation, ideally in the automotive sector.
• You have basic production expertise in Cinema 4D and connected offline renderers such as Redshift or are able to acquire this knowledge in a short time with us.
• You can ideally demonstrate expertise in data preparation and visualisation with software solutions such as Maya, Unreal, Unity, VRED or DeltaGen.
• Basic knowledge of 2D/compositing, such as After Effects, Nuke or Photoshop, is an advantage.
• You have an underlying visual sense for aesthetic and realistic image composition with attention to detail.
• You work independently, are oriented towards problems and solutions and can become acquainted with existing workflows and production pipelines.
Effekt-Etage is a team of 40 international and award-winning staff who work on forward-looking multimedia projects in the centre of the digital and creative hotspot of Berlin. Our corporate culture is characterised by teamwork, innovative thinking, vision and passion for what we do. Our attention to detail and our pioneering spirit is reflected throughout numerous 3D, interactive and virtual reality projects. Our customers and partners include industrial customers such as Audi, BMW and VW as well as renowned creative agencies.
Sounds like a perfect match to you? Do you want to get to know us? Then send us your application with your portfolio, stating your earliest start date and your salary expectations.
Your contact person is Jörg Gutzke.
We are looking forward to meeting you!