We want you!
Are you eager to learn and looking to develop yourself further in the technical field of visualisation in the automotive sector? We are offering an environment in which you can further develop your unique know-how and apply it directly on behalf of our renowned customers on site.
- Preparation of 3D models in the DeltaGen software
- Data collection
- Data preparation
- Switching logic
- Knowledge of Cinema 4D, Maya, VRED, Blender, DeltaGen or a similar 3D tool is desirable.
- Modelling experience preferred.
- Knowledge of CATIA V5 or similar CAD tools preferred.
- Structured work process in highly developed process/pipeline.
- Ability to prioritise.
- Data prep, texturing, shading, lighting and logic switching in DeltaGen. If you are unfamiliar with
DeltaGen, you can learn how to use the software when you work for us.
Preferred, but not required
- Experience in automotive sector CGI preferred.
- Knowledge of VR and high-end visualisation in marketing and film are also preferred.
Sounds like a perfect match to you? Do you want to get to know us? Then send us your application with your earliest start date.
Effekt-Etage is a team of 40 international and award-winning staff who work on forward-looking
multimedia projects in the centre of the digital and creative hotspot of Berlin. Our corporate culture is characterised by teamwork, innovative thinking, vision and passion for what we do. Our attention to detail and our pioneering spirit is reflected throughout numerous 3D, interactive and virtual reality projects. Our customers and partners include industrial customers such as Audi, BMW and VW as well as renowned creative agencies.
We are looking forward to meeting you!