We want you!
Do you fancy creating breath-taking, photorealistic visualisations? Do you have a passion for real-time renderings and interactive product communication?
We offer you a multifaceted, challenging and varied job, where you have the opportunity to create photorealistic real-time visualisations for well-known customers from the automotive and media & entertainment sectors.
With us, you can expect short decision-making paths with flat organisational structures and highly exciting digital projects.
• In close cooperation with our technical and environment artists, you will create photorealistic real-time 3D visualisations in Unreal Engine for a variety of different applications in the fields of visualisation, interactive applications, and virtual and augmented reality.
• As a generalist, you will work independently and as part of the team on the entire asset pipeline, including data processing and optimisation, engine integration, shading, lighting and performance optimisation.
• You will design individual assets and guide them through the entire production process, including modelling, high poly to low poly, UV unwrapping and LOD creation.
• You will create detailed textures with PBR shading tools, such as Substance, Zbrush, or Photoshop.
• You have gained relevant work experience.
• You have very good knowledge of Unreal Engine 4.
• Knowledge of photorealistic CG content production is an advantage, also in other 3D software packages.
• You are proficient in PBR workflows, UV unwrapping and retopology.
• You have sound knowledge of creating blueprints. Some experience of programming with C++ is an advantage.
• You are a team player, but also work autonomously and reliably on tasks assigned to you.
Effekt-Etage is a team of 40 international and award-winning staff who work on forward-looking multimedia projects in the centre of the digital and creative hotspot of Berlin. Our corporate culture is characterised by teamwork, innovative thinking, vision and passion for what we do. Our attention to detail and our pioneering spirit is reflected throughout numerous 3D, interactive and virtual reality projects. Our customers and partners include industrial customers such as Audi, BMW and VW as well as renowned creative agencies.
Sounds like a perfect match to you? Do you want to get to know us? Then send us your application with your portfolio, stating your earliest start date and your salary expectations.
Your contact person is Jörg Gutzke.
We are looking forward to meeting you!