Realtime Artist (m/f/d)
We are looking for you!
We offer you a varied workplace where you have the opportunity to implement real-time projects for well-known customers from the automotive and media & entertainment sectors.
With us, you can expect short decision-making processes with flat organizational structures and highly exciting digital projects.
- Working closely with our Technical and Lead Artists, you will create photorealistic real-time 3D visualizations in Unreal Engine for a variety of different purposes in the areas of visualization, interactive applications, as well as virtual and augmented reality.
- You work independently and in a team on the entire asset / environment pipeline, including data preparation and optimization, engine integration, shading, lighting, performance optimization.
- You design custom assets and guide them through the entire production process, including modeling, highpoly to lowpoly, UV unwrapping and LOD creation.
- You create detailed textures using PBR shading tools, such as Substance, Zbrush, or Photoshop.
- You are involved in defining project specific workflows and tool chains.
- You have relevant work experience.
- You have very good knowledge of Game Engine, ideally Unreal Engine.
- You are proficient in PBR workflows, as well as UV unwrapping and retopogolization.
- You are a team player, but also work independently and reliably on tasks assigned to you.
- Knowledge of photorealistic CG content production, including other 3D software packages.
- Knowledge in the creation of blueprints.
- Experience in programming with C++.
This sounds like the right job for you? You want to get to know us?
Then send us your application with portfolio, stating the next possible start date and your salary expectations.
Your contact person is Jörg Gutzke
We are innovation drivers for extraordinary visualizations as well as digital brand and product experiences. We develop scalable solutions for the entire CGI process.
From data preparation for the creation of a digital product twin to the creation and implementation of all media. Our systems, products and services are used along the entire value chain of our customers. From product design and development to marketing, we cover all touchpoints of a modern user journey in a highly automated way.
The CGI technologies used include pre-rendered content and real-time 3D. These enable high-end quality for image and film material, virtual / augmented and mixed reality applications, complex online configurators and holistic app / web applications.
How we work:
In the heart of the digital-creative metropolises Berlin and Munich, our 50-strong international and award-winning team works. We work in an agile manner, but are not just “sprinting”. Having fun at work and a good work-life balance are just as natural to us as treating each other with respect.
What makes us different are the most diverse characters, who together shape forward-looking projects and set benchmarks. With calmness and composure as well as a willingness to perform, we believe in having the courage to leave familiar paths behind.
Only in this way can we discover new things. We would like to live this innovative power together with you and further expand our position as designers of tomorrow in visual brand and product staging.
back to overview